Pages

Friday, September 04, 2015

Still waiting

My computer that crashed was covered by a contract with Best Buy Geek Squad - they called to tell me it was the hard drive. They put in a new one, reinstalled the operating system, upgraded it to Windows 10 for me. I went to pick it up yesterday, they turned it on to show that it worked - but it didn't. I have had the computer for about 30 months and it NEVER worked correctly. It was always hard to boot up and quite finicky even when it was running. Either they will get it right in a day or so, or I will replace it. This old laptop works, but it's just not the same as a decent desktop (in my book). It was a Dell Alienware machine designed for gaming (not something I do a lot of, but it had a lot of features I wanted in a computer.)

Just keeping you posted.

No comments: