Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Humor - Procrastinator's Creed

· I believe that if anything is worth doing, it would have been done already.

· I shall never move quickly, except to avoid more work or find excuses.

· I will never rush into a job without a lifetime of consideration.

· I shall meet all of my deadlines directly in proportion to the amount of bodily injury I could expect to receive from having missed them.

· I firmly believe that tomorrow holds the possibility for new technologies, astounding discoveries, and a reprieve from my obligations.

· II truly believe that all deadlines are unreasonable regardless of the amount of time given.

· If at first I don't succeed, there is always next year.

· I shall always decide not to decide, unless of course I decide to change my mind.

· I shall always begin, start, initiate, take the first step, and/or write the first word, when I get around to it.

· I will never put off tomorrow, what I can forget about forever.

· Have a great Monday ... or just put it off until Tuesday!

No comments: